Sunday, December 13, 2009

Feliz Natal 2009


Six Deaths RPG Cards

I develop that cards for roleplaying with my original 90's group. Sometimes, when Death seems inevitable, a strange guy called Themistocles might apear and propose a chalenge: you may pick a card from the 6-Death Deck. That's a 2% chance you will win a formidable price... or a 98% chance of dying in one extremely painfull way. No chance to "lifegivers". In one of the cards you will be turned in a "Themistocles" clone, instead of being killed.


Illustration made for "Planet Hunters", a SciFi comic of my own authorship.

Dragon's book

Rough of a dragon, book cover project

Dragon & fungi